Monday, October 12, 2015

I Am Just

I am

just this moment,

this second in time.

I am faceless, without despair.

For this right here is not my moment, this right here is THE moment

Where everything is as it it's supposed to be, without discontentment.

Only within the depths of my soul can I truly ever be one within this moment
                      right now..
                             nothing else

The smell of the air, the feeling of those movements as the wind pushes around my hair

the sun shines for me

All continuous energy. All connected and embodied to create this simulation of light and matter.

Mind rules over all matter

Thoughts create immanent things

So ask me not what I am. Ask me in truth what I choose to be. 

I choose to be 

this moment alone...


nothing more, nothing less. 
                                                            
                                I am just. 



No comments:

Post a Comment