Friday, March 18, 2016

learning

Yesterday I got to spend the day at the beach with Cecilia, her two sons and a few of the local women that she is close to. It was an interesting dynamic for me, showing up at the beach with Costa Rican natives! As I looked around at all of the (tourist) white people, I loved that I had switched roles! There was a lot of Spanish happening, but it was fun because it felt like reality shifted for me. Listening to the talk to each other and getting to be apart of their day, it was beautiful, and I am grateful for the experience.



This non-traditional way of living has me so intrigued. The kids learn from nature, and they aren't subjected to any of the chaos that takes place in America. 

We climbed this huge rock (No shoes) that's the way of life here.... 



I frolicked on this cliff with some flag poi... it was  increíble
Later we came back to their home, and I attended one of Cecilia's nightly yoga sessions, I've been partaking in every session and wow my body is learning to stretch. She is very talented in yoga and acro-yoga, so she has shown me how to get my spine straight. 

After this chill yet entrancing day, I ended it by sharing a joint with Cecilia's husband, Yoav. I started to pick his brain; he seems sagacious. We talked about marriage, communication and what it means from his perspective, to be a human on this earth.

He also spoke with me about Human design, a program that helps you to understand how you individually work. In doing so, you can manifest more in your life and learn to live up to your real potential. It helps you to understand what it is that upsets you so that you can better learn how to harness that energy into something else.

I learned that I am a manifesto, these people make up about 9% of the population. 


"When Manifestors act, they always impact those around them and each action creates a ripple of effects. To eliminate the resistance that Manifestors meet from those around them, they have a strategy, which is to first Inform before they act. This simple act of informing builds trust and paves the way for them to move freely and without resistance. When a Manifestor is not living out their true nature, they are always dealing with Anger as a theme. However, when they begin to understand themselves and inform before they act, this anger turns to Peace."

This new way of understanding myself has really heightened my awareness when it comes to my everyday interactions with people. I am grateful for this newfound understanding.

Namaste for now.
More to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment